Friday, April 28, 2006

Veiled Conceit

If I may be so bold to recommend another blog, you might try Veiled Conceit, which the author, Zach, calls "A glimpse into that haven of superficial, pretentious, pseudo-aristocratic vanity: The NY Times' Wedding & Celebration Announcements." If you're the kind of person who regularly reads this blog, just reading "NY Times" makes you bust out laughing. "Veiled Conceit" is funny the way the old National Lampoon of thirty years ago was funny, which is to say funny in the worst way. Funny with the big fat nasty F.

I recommend this latest entry covering the nuptials of Laurie and Austin of the Hamptons. Put down your beverage first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steverino said...

What a world, eh? I nearly spewed my Diet Coke all over my laptop.

Thu May 04, 04:02:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the use? The final strike is near anyway!

Tue May 16, 09:23:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home