Friday, September 14, 2007

Muslim Madman Wants To Behead Britney & Madonna

Muhammad Abdel-Al, leader of a Palestinian terror group called the Popular Resistance Committees, took time out from bombing and shooting people to rail against Britney Spears and Madonna as "prostitutes" who are spreading "Satanic culture."

Aaron Klein interviewed this new Muslim loony in his new book "Schmoozing With Terrorists: From Hollywood To the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal Their Global Plans--To A Jew!" where Abdel-Al rants,
"If I meet these whores I will have the honor--I repeat, I will have the honor--to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their Satanic culture against Islam. ... If these two prostitutes keep doing what they are doing, we of course will punish them."
Presumably, Muhammad's definition of Satanic culture means singing silly songs on the radio rather than bombing and shooting people. This has been another message to you from the Religion of Peace.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>"If I meet these whores I will have the honor--I repeat, I will have the honor--to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears..." <<

how many times can you cut off someone's head?

Fri Sep 14, 10:22:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home